Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thank You!

We have all heard the statement that "prayer changes things" and in my case....it has done exactly that! Our sweet baby has changed away from the breech position and all is set to go! I was suprised but also relieved to hear the doctor give his prediction and then confirm it through the ultrasound. Doctor also assured us that 97 or 98% of the time, at this point in pregnancy, the baby will stay put and not turn again - so....now we wait for nature to take its course for us to meet our little one in God's timing! Thank you for all of your many prayers. Now I feel that if the birth is not going to be a pre-scheduled c-section, I had better get a bag packed and prepare for labor! Ahhhh........

5 comments:

Craig,Leah,Lena said...

so glad to hear it, Care. really amazing how God hears everyone's prayers at once. So great to know your baby decided to 'listen' and turn around! excited to see some pics when he/she comes!

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! I'm so glad that the little one turned. Actually, I've been learning a lot this past week about God's design and how things work together in this world because of how He created them to work. I think pregnancy and birth show just how amazing God's creation is and the infinite wisdom of God in His design. Every intricate detail from conception to the birth is perfectly timed and perfectly organized. I noticed that when I worried about things, I forfeited my peace. In the end, God's design and will always prevailed and I could have saved a lot of time and energy for other Important Matters

I'm glad that God's will for you and the baby is to have a natural birth and I pray God's blessing upon you as your body prepares for labour and delivery and as your family prepares to welcome a new member!

Su said...

Glad to hear it! I hope things go smootly from now until the big day!

Anonymous said...

Such great news... But I'll continue to pray anyway! :-)

tim rush said...

We keep waiting to hear about the arrival of your new little girl! Can't wait. So close.