Thursday, March 29, 2007

AIM

 

Well, at our house we have been thinking about AIM these past few days, knowing that many of our good friends from that time in our lives were going to be together. We would have loved to have been there to catch up. From what we heard, a good time was had by all!

This little AIM onesie was Piersen's first baby gift. Sarah Altaffer (sp?) brought it as a gift for our baby when she came to visit - it was really sweet of her. Thanks Sarah! We think it looks good on him!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keri M. Valdez said...

Hi Carolyn. This is Keri-Lyn Roberts, now Valdez.. Remember me? I sure remember you when you were my big sister. I still have that teddy bear you gave me..
Anywho, congratulations on your new baby. He is so precious. And on your other two boys, they are handsome boys, congratulations! It was so great to hear from you on Mark's blog. Take care, and hope all is going well.. God bless you.