Friday, March 09, 2007

Just Waiting...

So I am 15 days away from my March 24th due date (no, I cannot believe it!!!!). My Mom arrives next weekend and so we are kind of hoping this baby stays put until her arrival. We want her to be here to be able to meet the little one as soon as possible, and we also want her to be able to keep the boys and have time with them while we are in the hospital. Yes, we do have a backup plan.... Beth and Michelle (our wonderful AIM girls) have their phone ready for the call in the middle of the night so they can come and watch the boys. I joked with them that I almost played a prank on them last night - just to test their readiness - they didn't think it was very funny. Ha! So, I will refrain and not cry wolf.

I'll keep ya posted!

2 comments:

flee said...

Praying for you and very excited to see who will be the next Brednich! Love you and wish I could be there to help out. Put pics as soon as you can!

Love you..flee

tim rush said...

Getting excited! Can't wait to find out what she is.