Thursday, March 08, 2007

Crock Pots

What a great invention! When you have 2 little active boys, and you are very pregnant, and you have little to no desire to stand in the kitchen and make a meal for everyone else who will eat it hot and tasty while you get up and down to refill spilled drinks as your own plate cools....which is okay because you don't have much of an appetite anyway....guess what is a great solution?!? The dependable crock-pot! Yup. So we will eat healthy tonight with all the effort of chopping up a few vegetables and throwing in a chicken long done. And I am going to read a book while the kids rest. Not a bad afternoon.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad I found you! I found you before, and now I found you again. This time I'll link you on mine! I miss you guys! You look great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oops! I forget to include my email address:
sandra.cowell AT gmail DOT com

Also check out my baby girl's blog:
aletheiaupdate.blogspot.com

Sandy