Monday, February 01, 2010

"You got a fwend in me, yes you do!" Otherwise entitled: when the big boys are away, the little ones play!

When Reece and Chase headed back to school after Christmas break, Pierce had a little more space to step into his "big brother" role...and oh what fun he has had. While the big boys are away, the little ones play. One of my favorite things as of late is to hear Piersen's little voice (it is the sweetest around!) saying, "Hudson, wanna pway wiff me? wanna pway?" and then if Hudson makes any minimal movement at all (his arm, his head, his foot) Pierce yells - "Mommy, he said yes, he said yes!"

 

 

 

 


So Pierce pushes all the buttons and does all the entertaining while Hudson smiles and soaks it all in. These two are bound to share a special relationship. I have often caught Pierce singing to him, what he has called "that's my song!"...so I recorded it, check it out!! (in case you can't make out what he is singing, it is "you've got a friend in me, yes you do...you've got a friend in me, yes you do".....)



Our mornings are a little less hectic and crazy and I am thankful for the chance to enjoy my two babies :)

8 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

So sweet and cute. Kate and I watched this several times.

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

xooxxx

char

Unknown said...

He is a good big brother!

Alisha Tucker said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Sandi said...

Oh my word, that is precious!! Absolutely precious.

Unknown said...

Words can't describe how precious! Great they can have 'their time'!
And I laughed all the way thru your 3 fish/regrets post! Wow. I make silly Mommy blunders too. I am sure I'll have a nice regret like that. At least it is just fish...no dogs or hamsters or cats! Thanks for sharing!

April Kay said...

OH my Carolyn, I LOVE it!!! That is soooo sweet! Chase is just the sweetest little boy ever! And look at Hudson sitting there being all good and just listening to his big brother! Love them.

April Kay said...

OOps, right as I was hitting the save button, I realized I accidentally wrote Chase instead of Pierce! I had Chase on my my mind from the newest post.