Wednesday, February 10, 2010

35 Young

 


We celebrated my 35 years of life on the 28th of January. Reflecting on that is actually pretty fun. I have been given a life full of blessings, a great family, many amazing friends, the love of my life and beautiful kids. I have been given many really good life experiences and I just feel rich. The cool thing too, is that I have, hopefully, many great years ahead of me. So, happy birthday to me :)

I had a really special day with my family and friends. I was gifted with some time for me - breakfast with my sweet friend, Erin, and a 1 hour massage (that was a gift certificate from Benjy for Mother's Day in 2008 believe it or not - I guess that shows the busy stage of life I am in - BUT I made time for it on this day and LOVED it!). Also snuck off to the movies with Benj in the eve. Received lots of love from my boys....and a very special gift from Benjy. It is special to me - yes - because of what it is...but even moreso because of the thoughtfulness behind it. Years ago I thought it would be neat to have something for my necklace that represented our little boys. Years later, Benjy remembered that and looked high and low to find the perfect thing....then went and had each of their initials and birth dates engraved on the back. I love it and appreciate it so much. Don't I have a good man?!

 

 

3 comments:

Timbra Wiist said...

what a neat gift. . .the engraving is awesome! happy birthday (a little late). . .

Devin said...

That is the BEST necklace! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Now that is incredibly thoughtful, Benjy.
You're a wonderful man for my precious daughter.
Love.............
Mom