Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tree & Boys

 
Posted by Picasa


I have loved trees for a long time and when I found this very interesting one a few weeks ago just couldn't pass up capturing it in a photo. And since I have loved my boys for a long time...I all the more could not pass up capturing them in the tree for a photo. I love the roots around the tree and found myself thinking about how much I want the lives of my boys' to be rooted deeply.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 


Great tree, right? Great boys, right? Great pictures, right?

4 comments:

Devin said...

Yes. Yes. Yes.

:-)

I love the 'being deeply rooted thing'....so true, my friend. So true.

You know I love trees. Don't have too many weeks go by without new pics taken in ours!

These are really, really cool shots. Love them!

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

I am so glad that I found your blog. Your boys are adorable. So cure. So cute. So cute.

David and Olivia said...

How do you get them to all smile at once!? Love it! And yes, wonderful tree! You need to go back and get one of you and Benjy now!

Timbra said...

yes yes. . . great boys, great tree, and great mom too!!! love these little adventures, the tree, the fishing. . . super fun stuff. glad you've finally gotten back to blogging a little. man, that husband of yours is a computer hog :) hope he's doing well working on his classes!