Monday, April 13, 2009

Is This True Or What??

I am not sure how long this video has been circulating in cyber space (I tend to be a little late or behind the times with lots of this stuff)....but have you seen this? It is called "The Mom Song" - all a Mom says during a 24 hour period. I laughed and laughed and then felt a little bad for kids who get told a lot of stuff in a short period of time. Reminds me to a little more patient tomorrow with by crew - even though they are hyped up on Easter candy from Mimi - oops, I mean the Easter Bunny...have been out of any routine for a week (since we are half way through our 2 week Easter break)...and just simply put...they are little boys! Anywho - enjoy this if you haven't seen it...or watch it again if you would like another laugh. Here's the link:

3 comments:

David and Olivia said...

I've actually seen this done live by Anita Renfroe, the lady who came up with it. Pretty comical and creative, I must say! :)

Devin said...

I've seen this a hundred times...and it never gets less funny! Thanks for sharing :-).

Su said...

I know.. isn't that hysterical?

My favourite part is "must be your father's DNA."