Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Mom

 


My wonderful Mom came and spent nearly a month with us. The timing was perfect because she was with us just a little bit of time before Hudson arrived - she was here to help with the older boys while we were in the hospital - and she was here for several weeks afterwards as we begin the adjustment to a new baby around the house.

My mom is a special lady - she has so much energy - combined with a work ethic like none other - and so, naturally, we benefited from her servant spirit. She was great with the kids too so we all felt a lot spoiled! Her unending patience and willingness to do whatever needed to be done was so appreciated.

I feel especially blessed when I realize that she has spent this special time with our family during the birth of each of our boys. That is a lot of time added up when you combine them all! Thank you so much Mom - we love you so much and miss you like crazy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: