Friday, January 08, 2010

Introductions!

Due to the hectic circumstances of Hudson's arrival, my first chance to hold my sweet son came in the wee hours of the night...in the nursery (so no cameras allowed). Initially, my nurse told me I was not going to be able to see him until morning...but as nice as a woman who just went through labor and feels the God-given right to see her own child can be...I gently convinced her that...I-was-going-to-see-my-baby-tonight!! Benjy and I were able to spend an hour or so alone with the little guy - holding and feeding him...marvelling at just exactly how he looked and smelled. Precious.

The next morning, when Hudson was released to my room, the camera begin to snap :) Our first officially recorded moments with the newest member of the Brednich gang! The boys were so thrilled to see him and hold him and rub his head. New parents, Grandma and all 3 big brothers are lookin' pretty proud!!

Mommy and her boy!

 
Daddy and son!
Reece was first in line: "he is cool!"

Chase was too excited to show his affection, rubbing his head a hundred times before he was finally able to wrap his arms around him!

"Hey Hudson John...you just made me a big brother!  Thanks a bunch."

Grandma admiring him.





Sweet picture - my fabulous four!
Reece reading Hudson his first story.

This day marks a great one for all of us.  Our little family is complete with this sweet boy!  Our God, the great
provider has blessed us incredibly - praise Him!

2 comments:

Timbra Wiist said...

okay, i can see them all. . . love them! when you say you're family is "complete" does that mean four is the magic number? what sweet boys you have!

Alisha Dawn Tucker said...

Hello!
Just wanted to say Thanks. I really enjoy reading about your family. I see the contentment and joyful heart you have for God and the blessings He has given you! It is an encouragement to me.