Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Simple Pleasures During Pregnancy

Ok, although we live in Mexico, I must say that we do have it pretty good for being able to get what we want in way of familiar foods. But not everything. I went through my whole pregnancy with Chase missing something that had been a highly consumed product by me during my pregnancy with Reece. Nothing too strange to fit that weird craving stereotype...just Berry Burst Cheerios. I love them. I am a BIG fan of raspberries, so the dried raspberries mixed in with the other berries is perfect - with a sliced banana to go along with it of course. I ate boxes of those Cheerios. Well, I am so happy to say that I stumbled across a box of them today - in Mexico! More than likely, they won't be there the next time I go back because it is often that way here....BUT....for now, I am one happy pregnant woman...and I am going to end at that and go eat a bowl now! Cheerio - HA!

3 comments:

Oberon said...

.......the art of peace is medicine for a sick world......morihei ueshiba.

Erna Wiebe said...

Care, I remember how I craved watermelon when I was pregnant with Bruce. Ruben would buy me half a watermelon and I would literally sit down with a spoon and finish it off. Yummmmmmmmmmmmm. Now that was a long time ago. Memories are sweet.

Anonymous said...

I'm so berry happy that you found those! Enjoy, little mama! :-)