Friday, April 30, 2010

The Shirt Says It All

My Mommy Loves Me...
~ even though I slobber all over the place (see my shirt!)
~ even though I have not let her have an even close to decent sleep in over 5 months 
~ even though I have the strongest and most painful pinch reflex in the world and I tend to utilize it whenever she feeds or holds me (both of those are often!)
~ even though I often add to the noise and craziness of our household!
But she especially loves me because...
 ~ I have the most amazing and charming smile
~ I am super social and have caused more-than-we- care-to-count over the top goo-goo-gaah-gaah reactions from everyone we encounter
~ I make this little sing-songy sound every time I eat and it kinda melts her heart (or so I have heard her say)
~ I am growing and learning new things - like the fact that I have pretty much mastered sitting up on my own (other than a few balance issues at times), I try to jump, and I love, love, love to stand (with the support of someones fingers, of course)
~ I am so ticklish and she knows exactly how to make me laugh
~ she believes I perfectly complete our family and just fit in so nicely with all of my big brothers
~ she waited and prayed and hoped for me for a long time and I make her utterly thankful that I belong to our family!!
~ I make her so very happy.  Just because I am me.

So, ya see, there's a whole lot of love that comes my way!  
And that is something to smile about!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Timbra Wiist said...

i think we have the girl version of this little outfit, in both "kitty" and "bear" forms :) what a cutie! airi also has the most painful pinch. . .Alani was not a pincher, this is a whole new game for me. . .argh!!!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Sweet sugars! Love you!

Sam and Ann Gonzalez said...

Very cute outfit! =) Great post! And, whatever toys you get rid of, you should definitely keep the Playmobile toys!

Unknown said...

So adorable! Love his little smile! Wow. What a cutie! How could anyone resist smiling back and loving on him!?