Monday, April 12, 2010

Picture Help

Dear friends,

Although I intended to update our last few weeks, instead I got excited about how these shots turned out of my boys today. I did a re-take of the cute circle of their faces b/c I wasn't quite satisfied with how Hudson's smile came out in the shot last month (my current facebook profile pic). Today's was much better. Anyway - I have years and years left of these sweet guys in my house so I have lots of photo opps left :) and won't be repeating that pose monthly - no worries. But I want your help in which of the following three I should enlarge and frame for our home?!? I like black and white, but also like the colored one. Just can't decide either between them in a line or them in a circle. I realize the birth order in a line" one would likely require a special mat and frame but thought it was kinda cool long and rectangular. Help. Help!!! Which would YOU choose? Cast your vote and consider yourself helpful! Thanks!



8 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

I like the birth order one to. They are all smiling in that one. And of course I love black and white. I think it will look great either way. Handsome boys!

Sam and Ann Gonzalez said...

Oh man! They are all great pictures!!!! How about a collage?! I guess if I were forced to choose, I would choose the circle one. Whichever you choose, even if it's the odd sized one, get it framed here in Mexico. It is much, much cheaper!

Anonymous said...

I'd go with the circle one but they are both great.

Anonymous said...

I would choose the birth order one in color!! Love the pics Care...so precious!
Heather

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

My vote is the birth order one in black and white. They are so cute!

Devin said...

Oh, man, Care! I seriously LOVE them all. You have the most adorable little men! I think, if I were choosing, I would go with the line, in black and white. There will be something striking about it up on the wall already, because it will be long and rectangular, rather than the 'normal' 8x10...to set it off in B&W would just make it that more unique! That is my 2 cents, anyway! GREAT shots...can you come now and do my 4? :)

Anonymous said...

Well, as nice as the circle is, I would choose the birth order line in black and white. It just seems more classic to me.

Timbra Wiist said...

I voted on Facebook. . . now I can't remember what I voted, but I'll be excited to see a POSTpost about how you framed it and where it sits. . .hint hint :) HOW do you get four boys to look at the camera at the same time? Are you dangling salami above them? Especially the youngster, seriously. . i only have TWO. . . and can not pull this off :) (and it's my JOB for goodness sakes)