Thursday, March 11, 2010

These Days: Coloring & Singing

This is a common scene just outside my front window. A little boy who loves to be outside. A little boy who loves to color and draw. And a little boy who loves to sing. I am so blessed to be able to share these moments with my third and very special boy. We celebrate him today - on his 3rd birthday - and thank God for putting him in our family. Happy birthday Pierce! More birthday stuff to come soon...

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Check out this sweet video that captures him doing all three together. His voice is so sweet, I love it! And take note of the ease with which he switches coloring hands from left to right, right to left...and the tongue action :) it is often found keeping rhythm to the flow of his coloring hand. Oh I love this kid!

3 comments:

Sam and Ann Gonzalez said...

Truly and impressive kid! Ambidextrous already! And I see that your twisty crayons are holding up. I have bought some of those also, but they like to twist them up as much as they possibly can. Love you guys, Ann

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

I have to say I shed some tears when I realized what song he was singing. I have to say The sweetest sound in the world is your kid singing praises to God.

Erna Wiebe said...

Care - that was beautiful. I could understand every word and it brings tears to the eyes. Thanks for sharing that with everyone. I love those boys...