Wednesday, March 24, 2010

From Laundry to Laughter

I was kinda planning on focusing on laundry today...

And I have been...

Sort of.

I am a little distracted by better offers...

Such as making this little man happy with laughter...

Check it out:



*** (please excuse my crazy voices...at this point in my life I am less 
concerned about how I look or sound if it means I can get a good 
memory captured :)  )

Wouldn't you agree that laundry can wait just a bit for that???

I'll confess that sometimes I let things get a little toooooo messy around here, but happy boys are more important than a clean house! Right?!

3 comments:

Devin said...

Oh....that does my heart so, so good. :)

And I am a big fan of those crazy voices. HA!

Grannie Annie said...

RIGHT!!! my friend's FB quote is "my dishes are dirty, but my kids are happy" let's all take that motto!!! seriously, sometimes i'm doing dishes at midnight due to the protest of my daughter(s) at midday :) what a sweety boy!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Kate wanted to watch this again and again. She loved your crazy voices. She kept saying "Hudson!" Does he have blue eyes? They look dark in the pics and video.