Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Its Last Day

Okay, I am the Mom of 4 boys so, unfortunately for Walmart and Target, I have saved a whole lot of everything over the years to pass along to each of them. It didn't take me long to learn that once hitting the older years - like 3+ it is rather unlikely that anything in the way of shoes, or pants is ever going to survive past even one kid, let alone be used as a hand me down. These boys wear the stuff out! But the younger sizes - oh ya - we use and use and use! So imagine my surprise when I dressed Hudson in this little sleeper and a little later in the evening noticed a few little problems. Not sure how - no walking is happening yet to wear a hole in the toe, but there are some very obvious ones happening! Check out his adorable little curly toes! This hand me down has seen its last day!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Devin said...

That is so funny, and so TRUE! I remember when I started discovering that whole thing about clothes not lasting through the older boys--I was devastated! I was like, you mean, we are going to have to buy the second/third boys NEW clothes! ACK! :)

He is so adorable Care!

Sam and Ann Gonzalez said...

What do you mean this hand-me-down has seen it's last day???!!! Girl, you just cut the feet off and make a cute jumper. It can be pants for a while, capris later (although, not such a big hit with boys) and then shorts. You still have a good 6-8 months on this one! He is too cute!!!! Any plans for Semana Santa yet?