Monday, February 04, 2008

Inspirational....

Yesterday was my brother-in-laws' 30th birthday. Brig decided to set a personal goal to run 50 miles on his 30th birthday - I am not exactly sure of all of his motivations for this goal....but I think he just wanted to prove to himself and the world that he could do it! He plotted out his own course and did it! I couldn't believe the distance he ran but it especially impacted me when I heard that he began running at 5am and was finishing around 5 pm!!! Yes, that is 12 hours of running! I was inspired to talk to him near the end of his race to congratulate and give him birthday wishes (he was carrying his cell phone so family could check in with him every now and then to cheer him on!!!)

Brig - I kind of doubt you read my blog - but just know we are proud of you. Benjy was bragging on you to all of his friends last night at the super-bowl party.

Way to go!!!!!

No comments: