Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I am still here!



I haven't posted in awhile but wanted to tell the world I am still alive and doing well. Here's our latest family photo. We are having so much fun as a family. These little boys make every day an adventure! They are pretty good buddies (most of the time) and can think of something to get into on a regular basis. Can you tell they are brothers in the pic below?!?!




I just celebrated 33 years of life and must say that I feel pretty blessed. God has given me so many good things that I try to recognize and appreciate more than take for granted. For my birthday, my Mom completely suprised me by showing up on my doorstep! I couldn't believe it!!! She had been planning the suprise visit for weeks and I was absolutely stunned. She will be with us for several weeks and just 2 days into her visit I don't know if I will let her go. She is an amazing woman and grandmother to my boys!

That's all for now - I will look for more time to post again soon...

5 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Thank you so much for these pictures!!! Love that picture of the boys. They are definitely brothers. Such look a likes! Love it! Believe me pictures will be sent very soon after Kate is born. Jared and I won't be able to hold ourselves back! Enjoy your time with your Mom! What a blessing! Love you!

Another day in the life of Beau Hart :) said...

What handsome boys! Krissi and I hope we have cute kids, ha! Sounds like you have your handsfull. I keep telling Kris I'm afraid we're going to have 2 or 3 at once, haha!

Kristi said...

What an amazing birthday present! Happy Belated birthday! Love you, Kristi

Unknown said...

Care-
Happy Birthday! What a great gift-having your mom come. I hope you enjoy her and are able to soak in enough time with her until the next time you see her. Your boys are adorable. I love looking at your blog because it just radiates from your pages how much you love your family and enjoy momhood and being a wife. God bless....
Lucy

Mr. Caleb said...

We love that your boys have dirty knees in the photo! Classic!