Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Here is a shot of my blue-eyed boys on the first day of 2008!



I trust that this year has amazing things in store for us and I am excited about the newness and the sense of renewal and fresh perspective that a new year always holds. All the best to you this year. May our great God be exalted higher in our lives and around our world than He has ever been!

I posted a bunch of stuff today - to get caught up on all of the crazy Christmas happenings! Enjoy!!! It has been a wild December with a lot on the go.

2 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Love the shot of Benjy with his boys. He looks like he is drinking in every second of love. Amazing that you had to pay to touch snow. Hilarious! I wish that had something like that in DFW. I would be first in line. Thanks for all of the posts. My Auntie heart has been filled for now seeing all of my handsome nephews. Love to all of you guys!

Toni Burns said...

Sounds like the snow was fun. We needed something like that here. We look foraward to seeing you guys in less than a month.