Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Let It Snow....But Pay $$ To Touch It?!



Call me crazy but Christmas and snow are two words that are supposed to go together. Reece had been asking us if we would receive snow on Christmas Day and it was sad to have to tell him no..... So - on the 26th we hunted down this spot in Mexico City - albeit in a mall parking lot - but nevertheless, we let our kids see some snow. Sure, it was manmade and more like ice than nice soft, fluff...and we had to pay money - but it was a memory anyway....and fun too. All of you who are enjoying a white winter, don't take it for granted! We waited in line a long time and paid nearly $10 for Reece and Chase to have an alloted 15 minutes to build a snowman on a fold-out table!





My personal highlight of the experience was to sled down the fake mountain! It was really fun and worth the money. I wanted to go again and again but the lines were quite lengthy and so I just took what I could get! Oh how I miss my childhood wintery fun!


No comments: