Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Double Dare from Pierce to Kate

Little Cousin Kate,

I have been hearing all this fuss about you and how much hair you have. So what if it takes me nearly 12 months to grow half as much as you have in 12 days. I guarantee I have more hair than my big brothers did at this age. So - check out this picture below and I dare you....double dare you to see if your fancy hair can do what mine can! C'mon - girls can have mohawks too - can't they? Huh? Huh?

I guess I'll see you soon. Get ready for lots of fun and action all around you because I am crawlin' now. No one is safe. Nothing is safe. And just between me and you...I think I have found the secret to keeping everyone on their toes....I just crawl a little close to the stairs and everyone gets worked up. I love it...even though I have a few bumps since this all started too. Oh well. Don't get too competitive with me just yet - take in a little time of just lazin' around - it is the life! Oh, and one more piece of advice to ya...about now start sticking your tongue out at your parents and coo a little...fake a smile - they absolutely go crazy!!! The simplest things capture their hearts. I dunno?!

Love ya,
Pierce

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Dear Pierce
Please check out my Mom's blog. Can your hair do this? I can have the crazy mohawk and many other crazy hairstyles. You'll see! Can't wait to see you and Cousin Reece and Cousin Chase. Please tell them I am delicate and very girly. So no rough housing. Actually I am very tough but maybe you could tell them I am a little delicate flower and they will go easy on me. I love you guys.
Kate

Unknown said...

That is too cute! Of course, have you seen how much hair Canaan has? Not much to speak of yet...! :)