Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome Baby Kate!!



My sweet little niece Kate Elizabeth was born on Friday, February 8th. Congrats to Betsy and Jared - we are so happy for you! Little Kate is the first baby girl to be born on both sides of her family and so with a bunch of big boy cousins (5 on her mommy's side and 2 on her daddy's side)she should be well protected...and will have to be a tough one to take all of their loving affection!

I am dying - not being able to be there to see her but am being somewhat pacified by phone conversations and sweet picutres. She is beautiful and such a blessing. We are excited to see you Kate in just a few weeks. Get ready because March is just around the corner and....here we come!!!

I think I see a little resemblence between her and my boys - check out this picture below of baby Kate and then baby Piersen (okay - not the hair - Kate wins in that department!!!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're coming to the States?

Let us know when and we'll come see you!!

Stuart

smcguiggan@randomhouse.com

Kristi said...

I'm really happy for Jared and Betsy-They are going to be great parents. I remember how sweet Jared was with "Baby Chase". (a long time ago!)...Kate is going to be one spoiled little girl. Girl's are so much fun for people to shop for. Nice name, by the way! Hope your trip is good. Maybe I'll try to call you before you go.
love, Kristi