Friday, April 06, 2007

A Sick Household

Well, we are juggling a household of sickness - taking turns attending to each ones coughs and fevers - getting little rest and trying every trick in the book to convince these little ones (and their Mommy) that medicine is a good thing! Reece, Chase and myself have had coughs - the boys have also had high fevers. Today we had had enough of it and went in for a check up. So we are all set up with antibiotics and what not. Chase actually has bronchitis - poor guy. I have felt bad for a few days but kept feeling like I was "on the mend" and I didn't wanna pass medicine on to Piersen through my milk. The doc assured me that it was fine to take what he prescribed so I am humbling myself and taking it. I made a big ordeal with Reece and Chase when I had to take my first set of medicine this afternoon - they thought it was funny. Piersen is doing ok - he too is a little stuffed up but we are using that oh so fun nose suction thingee (poor baby!) to clean out his gunk. Pray for a quick recovery for all of us!

No comments: