Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Char

 
Posted by Picasa


My big sister Charlotte is celebrating her birthday today! I have always looked up to her - she is an amazing, gifted, strong woman of God. I really consider her a friend and a sister which is a really neat thing. I remember when we were kids, it must have driven her crazy but I wanted to be like her - to the point of holding off on eating my candy bar if she wasn't yet eating hers. We have now grown beyond childhood squabbles and sharing clothes (although I wouldn't mind doing that still!) and I consider her a person of character whom I respect alot. Benjy often teases me and refers to her as "Dr. Char" because I value her parenting advice and example so much. She is a very good Mom and I am thankful to have her as a role model - and my boys are very lucky to have her as an aunty.

I love you Char and I miss you a lot. I am proud to be your sister - thank you for all you mean to me. I hope your day was great and that your year is filled with joy, growth and God's goodness. Happy birthday!

No comments: