Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter!

We all felt good enough to finally get out and do our Easter egg hunt on Monday. The boys had a great time and I enjoyed snapping some pics of them throughout the day. Our home is full of good candy, thanks to Grandma and Mimi for stocking us up with all of our faves! Now the fight begins over the constant pleas for candy throughout the day.

Much more importantly than candy and cute little boys looking for it - I am so grateful that I know Jesus and that He is the foundation of my life. Praise God for His perfect plan that gives me a much needed new chance over and over again.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hey!
Looks like you did Easter at the Bosque! What a great choice! Lot's of good memories there! We love you!
Kristi