Saturday, June 06, 2009

Moe....No.

Due to the request of my husband, Chase has been without a haircut for sometime (other than the little trim I finally gave him myself) - Benjy is returning to his sentimental old days of the bowl cut!

Here is the exchange between Benjy and Chase yesterday:

Benjy: hey Chaser, you should be called Moe.

Chase: who is Moe?

Benjy: Moe. He is a guy from this old show called The Three Stooges.

Chase: oh, let me check in the mirror (jumping down from the chair and heading to the bathroom).

Chase (returning): yup, you're right Daddy. I look like Moe.

Me, being a lot like Chase in that I wasn't too sure of who Moe was or what he looked like, decided to look it up on the web. I got a good laugh about it when I saw the pictures. But, we have learned this easy-going Saturday morning that Chase is not very fond of the nic-name! So this will be the beginning and end of it all (unless his older brother catches on to it and grabs a hold of a good teasing opportunity!)




1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

That gave me a much needed chuckle. Thanks! Tell Chaser I will never call him Moe. Love you!