Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kate & Carson

This post is long overdue but I finally got my pictures downloaded so I am getting to it! Several weeks ago I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with my niece and nephew - Betsy and Jared's little ones. Kate is 16 mo. old and Carson is 4 months....and they are adorable. I spent the afternoon with these sweet babies - without having my own kids around - which enabled me to have much more focused attention in the role of "auntie" - I loved it! We just hung out and played together - and then my stubborn own self subtly transitioned them into a "photo shoot" in hopes of capturing some good pics of these two together. I think I snapped some good ones - but I won't mention how crazy I had to act behind the camera to win their approval! Thanks for a great afternoon Kate & Carson - love you so much!


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Timbra said...

super sweet faces. . . um. . .i think you mean "kate and carson" in the last sentence. . . missing the hendersons much?

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

This is best post you have ever posted! What adorable children! :) I loved the one of Kate standing by her car. Hilarious. The kids loved being with you that afternoon. I won't tell Carson you called him Caleb. Honest mistake Auntie! Love you Care.