Saturday, February 10, 2007

Isn't He The Best?

Ok, it has been too long since I have sat down here and posted something - and how can I not respond to perhaps the sweetest man out there? (read the last post). I was really touched by my husbands kindness and my children - on my birthday. We enjoyed a really great day together - lots of little suprises and lots of hugs and "I love you's". This was the first birthday that, thanks to Benjy's coaching, the kids really caught on to the whole idea (for someone else's birthday in the family besides their own that is!) and they had quite a lot of fun suprising me with breakfast in bed, a present that they picked out on their own, a cake, etc.. Chase has been repeating "I love you" for awhile but on my birthday, for the first time, he added "so much" all on his own. It was a very special day for me - always to be remembered.

I have lots of pictures of lots of things....but I haven't downloaded them yet because I am a little afraid my computer is about to go on the fritz. But - when I take the time to download them and then upload onto another site for safe-keeping...I will post some here. I'm not so high in the energy department these days!

No comments: