Sunday, March 19, 2006

Never Too Old For A Little Competitive Fun

On Saturday a group of us went to Cuernavaca to visit some missionary friends (Doug and Sandy Holcomb). They rented one of those large, inflatable toys for the kids to jump around in while we fellowshipped. Well, the kids had a lot of fun - but so did the adults. Almost all of the "big kids" took a turn at the inflatable toy too. The adult challenge was to enter from the side by jumping over the wall! Benjy and I raced one another, and although looks might be deceiving, I really think my arm entered before his - HA!

 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa
  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erna Wiebe said...

Hey! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Reece doesn't know what to think about you. I loved the pictures. Can't believe how cute your boys both are. Chase is really growing up.
Wish I could see you soon.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love it! Hey, girl... I believe you. I declare you the official winner. If anyone wants to dispute that, send them to me!

Oh, wow... Doug and Sandy! I love those people! I really do... Glad you got to spend some time with them.

And... everytime I see your Mom post a comment, I can just read the longing in between the lines. So many miles separate... No small sacrifice for you and your family to make. I trust that you and your family (immediate and extended) will be blessed a hundred times over in return. But I'm sure some days are hard...

Praying for you...
Angie