Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

What a fun day I have had! We had a Valentine's Day party for the little ones this morning - baking and decorating cookies, finger painting and potatoe stamp painting (yes, I am realizing that this is more fun for me than toddlers!) And then the best part...a movie and dinner date with my very handsome man! We have become much too familair with jeans and a comfy sweatshirt here in Mexico, so we decided to dress up and truly feel like we were on a date. It was so fun! I am reminded today of how beautiful life is, and how blessed I am to share it with Benjy. We love each other, we love our boys, and we simply just love life!

 
 Posted by Picasa My valentine!

 
 Posted by Picasa So happy together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carolyn! Just a note to let you know that I have been lurking around in the blogosphere... I don't pop up very often, but I just LOVE keeping up with you, your hunka burnin' love and those gorgeous kiddos via the net. I had hoped to be blogging by now, but I've let my personal deadline come & go! Lordy, I'm always trying to get myself together!

And honey, yo man is fine... but I'm sure he'd agree that he's the lucky one... to love and be loved by you! You're a doll!

So glad to know you...
Love,
Ang

Erna Wiebe said...

Hey! Benjy and Carolyn: I am so glad and thankful to see you so happy - don't ever give up doing special things together on special occasions.......better yet, make any occasion a special occasion. What a blessing to see you two so happy.......and such beautiful boys to prove it.
God is good.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

You guys look very spectacular together here. Tell Benjy that I like his sports coat. Hope you are doing well.....Jared & Betsy