Monday, September 14, 2009

The Men In My Life...

 
Posted by Picasa


Just stopping by quickly tonight to post a pic of the handsome men in my life! How can a girl be so spoiled?! We are all excited about meeting the newest little man and were thankful to receive a healthy checkup today. On Wednesday I will be at 31 weeks so the big event is fast approaching. Our family is full of life and energy - and yet there definitely seems to be enough love and excitement to welcome this newest boy as one of the crew. I am feeling great and need to post a pregnancy shot of my growing profile here soon. I am reminded tonight of how so very thankful I am for all the good in my life...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

I know the feeling! Thinking of you all of the time and I know that just like me you are basking in God's goodness!

Devin said...

What a great pic, my friend...aren't we blessed to have all these men in our lives?

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! You see treasures, not burdens in each thing your boys say and do. You have found the secret to being a happy Mommy! Hid these away in your heart because they will keep you company when your little guys are adults. L U :) MJT