Sunday, August 12, 2007

Recent Milestones!!!

We are proud of our boys and the big steps they have accomplished this past week or so!

Reece can tie his own shoes!!! I was suprised at how quickly he picked up on it - I showed him a few times and he took off with it. It seems that with every new thing these little guys learn, the more help it is for me in trying to get three kids out of the house!





And Chaser is completely potty trained! Yay! He fought it the first day or two but then grabbed a hold of it and there was no turning back. So - no more diapers for him! He is officially a "big boy".




And Pierce - well, nothing too new with him...but he is 5 months today and that in itself is hard to believe!

1 comment:

Toni Burns said...

Care, wow sounds like your boys are really helping you out with things. I am really dying to meet Pierce. I wish we could come see you soon but I do not see it happenning any time soon.
I am thinking about coming by myself on bus or fly but I am sure when I mention it to Cory he will want to join me! Love you lots - Toni