Thursday, August 02, 2007

An Ode To Cousins

When I was young we were always surrounded by a whole lot of cousins. Both of my parents came from larger families and so there never was a shortage of cousins to play with! Lots of good memories. I am thankful that my 3 boys have cousins their ages too. There is just something special about seeing your kids connect with, make friends, and play with their cousins. Although we don't get to see them often enough - we make the most of it when we get to be together. Mackenzie, Kalen, Camrynne, Caden and Tabor, and soon to be baby Gowens - we love you and thank you for the special place you hold in our hearts!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Care: Just looking at those pictures you put on this blog just warms my heart so much. It seems like they are all growing up much too fast. Thank you for doing this. It is like they are right here in my house.
You do such a good job of keeping everyone updated on your life. I shall continue praying for you and your team mates as you serve Him in Mexico City - being God's hands and voice in such a needful place. The whole world is soooo in need of God's salvation, promises and hope. Keep up the good work.
Lots of love and prayers,
Mom

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Care
So good to see the cousins on the other side. Give the boys a big hug from me. Heard the heartbeat this morning. So wonderful! Love you!