Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am back!

Hi friends....

After a long retreat from blogging, I am back. We returned to Mexico City after our furlough to the States and Canada. We are getting settled back into home and loving not having to live out of a suitcase. The boys felt like they had a whole bunch of new toys since the hadn't seen them in awhile! It is good to be back here. We had a very, very good time away and loved reconnecting with so many important relationships that we have with family and friends. Thank you to each of you who shared your time, homes and encouragement with our family. We are reminded how very blessed we are to be surrounded by so many special people. When I get around to finding the time and the space on my computer to dowload some hundred of pics from our journeys - I will post some. I have missed the blogging world and hope to catch up on some of yours!

Be back soon...

3 comments:

Toni Burns said...

Care, glad to hear that you made it back. We also just got back on Tuesday. Lots of unpacking to get done. We also have two groups here right now. Bruce and Amanda with their group from Alaska and a group from Amarillo. Glad you are hope - love you lots - Toni

Jessica L. Johnson said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a safe trip and had lots of fun!

Kristi said...

Hi Care,
Glad you're back. Still looking at flights-Hoping they'll go down!