Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Announcing....Another Baby!

Ha! Made ya think there for a minute didn't I?!?! No - not me pregnant this time. It is my sweet sister in law - Betsy! Jared and Betsy will have their first child in February. Congratulations! We are so excited to meet this little cousin/niece/nephew! This will be the first niece or nephew born after having my own children. Caden, Tabor, Mackenzie, Kalen and Camrynne are all so very special to us and we are thankful to have another one join our family. Please pray for a healthy and safe pregnancy for Betsy. All seems to be going well and we thank God for that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Carolyn,
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. I would love to have the opportunities your family has to bring good news to places that need it.

Betsy was a good friend of mine during college and I would love to send her congratulations, too! When you get a chance forward my email to her.
Thanks!

Sandy (Long) Cowell
sandra.cowell@gmail.com

Jeni McClue said...

Hey - you got me on that one :) I did think it was you for a minute! Kind of like that time I had to park in the expectant mothers' spot at McDonalds because the delivery truck was blocking the driveway :0

Tell Betsy congratulations from us.

Jeni