Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Heart Stuff

Just wanna say that I am still alive even though it has been a long time since I have posted! We are all doing well - went to see the doc yesterday and we were all excited to hear a strong and healthy heartbeat of the new little one. Reece was especially cute when we explained to him what the sound was and he began to dance in rhythmn to his/her little heartbeat. Special moments. Feeling fully blessed with life and family and friends. What a great God!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Glad to hear all is going well. How many weeks are you now? Take care! As I type I just felt the life inside me move. God has truly blessed us with our kids. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Carolyn! I knew about your pregnancy a while ago but between kid, work, house, church, pregnancy - well you know what busy is like. Anyway I am at work today and finally got to check out your blog. That is such great news. I hope all continues to go well for you this time around. I am 24 weeks now and am feeling mostly good. I feel a lot bigger and am tired and sore at the end of the day, but besides that I am great. Love You Tara