Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

Well, we hosted our traditional Halloween party with our teammates. I enjoy arts and craftsy kind of things, so creating costumes for our family is always a fun time for me (most definitely more fun for me than for the kids who have to wear the stuff! - the Noah beard required a bit of candy bribing). I always try to choose something that expresses a stage or interest of where the kids are at, and then create a theme for the family. Our "Noah" theme was represented by...Benjy - the "sheet" of rain...Carolyn - the rainbow...Reece - Noah in his ark...and Chase -the slow crawling turtle. We had a fun time!


 Posted by Picasa




 Posted by Picasa


 Posted by Picasa


 Posted by Picasa


 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Autumn and I think you have awesome children!1 what a great photographer you are!! thanks for sharing! Love Ellen