Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Bear & Honey

We had a really fun time with Gary & Robin (Bear & Honey)! Here are a few pictures (I decided that a slideshow would be the most effective way for me to get caught up quickly to all the pics I have snapped!) to capture our new memories at their house, at the baseball game, and on our trip to New Mexico to ride the train (a huge highlight for all of us!) Thank you so much for your hospitality and to introducing us to the town of Chama, NM and its wonderful train ride. We had a super great time....

2 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Love it. The boys look so much older! And I loved seeing little glimpses of Hudson. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Funny, I've never seen Benjy push a lawnmower...of course it looks like Reese is doing the majority of the work...