Saturday, July 12, 2008

"The Cutest Boys in Town"

 


Ever since Reece was a little guy, we would sing him this song about him being....the cutest, cutest, cutest boy in town (and he would always sing the word "town" along with us). Since the family has grown, we naturally have changed the song to be plural - we've got the cutest boyS in town! Now Chase sings along with us and before long Piersen will too! I think the words to the song are true!!! Proof: I have captured some cute every day play shots of the boys and I can't resist sharing them with you...enjoy!

3 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Love those boys! I love the one of Reece and Chase riding their bikes. Brothers! Love you guys and miss you!

Toni Burns said...

Hey Care, I have been away from computers for a while. We are in Oklahoma right now. By the end of the week we will have been in Childress and New Mexico. We still are going to visit the Hendersons, Clovis and Sunset. We are worn out! So, did you get the house that you had told us about? I am excited that you guys aren't going to have to move out of your privada. I will try and get a hold of you when we get back and settled in. We wont be back till August 2nd. Hope all is well. Love Toni

Unknown said...

Your boys are darling! They are precious! I love the pics of the boys each in their cars! They always look so happy! It is cool to see how much you love them! Sometimes I wonder how Canaan is ever going to turn out, because we just think he is the cutest in everything (almost :). But, it looks like it has worked well for you all! Love you.
~Lucy