Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Breakthrough! & Classic Chase

Little Piersen finally has two bottom teeth breaking through - his first teeth! I think it was early May that I first spotted them under the skin...and now they have FINALLY broken through. He has been pretty miserable the past few days so we are all thankful to see them. Now I am just left wondering how long it will take them to grow!

I have to write this moment down too.....Chase is so cute and can say and do the funniest things. Today he stepped on something of mine (I don't actually remember what it was), but he came towards me in the kitchen with a very serious and apologetic look on his face. "Mommy, I am sorry I stepped on this. But it is just that my shoes don't have eyes on them!" Too funny (and actually quite abstract thinking for a 3 year old!) His other recent classic line is that when he is doing something he shouldn't be doing (such as playing with water in the bathroom sink) and I say, "Chaser, where are you?"....his response: "I don't know" :) Dead give away that he is into trouble!

4 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Love it! Shared the Chasisms with Uncle Jared and he got a good laugh out of them. Sorry we haven't been in contact. Loved my voice mail boys! I will call soon. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Teeth...why do they have to be so difficult? Thankfully, we only have 4 more to come for the next few years! And your little Chase...too cute!!
-Lucy

Anonymous said...

How old is Chase? Elijah is saying the exact same thing when he knows that he is doing something he shouldn't. Too funny! Miss you my friend. Tara

Kristi said...

Hi Care,
How are you...new post coming??
Kristi