Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Weekend

I have had such a good weekend. My sweet husband took care of the boys Friday afternoon through Saturday morning so that I could join a few girlfriends for a scrapbooking get away. I had so much fun! I enjoyed the company and the chance to spread out all my supplies and pictures on a big table - with no interuptions from little ones...and I got some work accomplished! Through the years, as I continue to get to know myself, I have come to understand the importance of creativity in my life. I just feel good when I am using creative energy - in whatever form that may be....but I love to create!

And today, Sunday, has been a special one. We enjoyed our fellowship with Christ and with other disciples this morning. The warm morning brought thunder, lighting and a fresh rain on and off all afternoon. It was a cozy day with good friends and my wonderful little family. I love my life today - and since all I am to live for is today, that is a good thing.

Good night from here.

2 comments:

Su said...

May we anticipate pictures of the newly-scrapbooked page(s)?

My mother-in-law is doing her desparate best to make a scrapbooker out of me... and here I thought I already was! Apparently the "old way" no longer qualifies as scrapbooking. :)

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Care
I love your creativity. It always inspires me. You are always a huge inspiration to me. Especially in the Mom department. Sorry we missed our chance to talk. Miss you and love you!
Bets