Monday, January 09, 2006

Unexpected Accomplishments!


 Posted by Picasa

 Posted by Picasa

 Posted by Picasa

The annual discussion of New Year's Resolutions has crossed my mind numerous times in the past days. Of course, I do have specific areas that I want to grow in in my life - and I am intending to take steps to make things happen this year. But, I also pray for unexpected and amazing things to happen in and around me - things I didn't anticipate or plan out. Today, Reece unexpectedly made his first sommersault...and was quite excited and proud of himself. I had noticed that he was in the right position but probably had not ever seen one done. So, I demonstrated it to him (hold the laughter!)and just like that he was rolling all around the room, laughing and calling his Daddy away from his work on the computer to try it too! I know he hadn't planned out that this would happen! And my prayer tonight is that, maybe in my own life, this year holds great and exciting things that I am just that close to experiencing...even if it isn't on my list of resolutions for 2006.

No comments: