Saturday, December 03, 2005

Chase is 1!

Our little "chunky munks" Chaser (as Reece calls him) is now 1! Chase is in this "curious and mischievious" stage of life so we fittingly used the Curious George theme for the party. We enjoyed the day yesterday - decorating the Christmas tree, and celebrating Chase with our friends. I was a bit sentimental and wanted to watch home videos of his first year of life...but ran out of time - so I plan to do it today! He has changed so much! Chase always has this twinkle in his bright little eyes. I anticipate great things in his life.

From day 1 until today...oh, how I have grown and changed! Posted by Picasa

 Posted by Picasa
He has been such a special addition to our little family...Benjy and I couldn't feel more blessed. What an awesome time of year all packed in so close - American Thanksgiving, our anniversary, Chase's birthday, and Christmas - both Benjy and my favorite time of the year. My heart feels so full I could burst! Thank you to all of our friends for the gifts, your love, and for sharing this special day with us!


Getting ready to sing "Happy Birthday" and blow out the candle! (Reece was definitely more excited about this than Chase was!) Posted by Picasa

During the cake...what a mess I am making!


After the cake! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erna Wiebe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHASE!
How I would love to have celebrated this special day with you. What an imaginative mother you have, Chase. Those pictures tell it all. Good to know that you had such a good time. How you have grown this past year and to hear about how you are a real 'curious George". God keep you safe - all my love,
Grandma Wiebe